Are you ready for change? We are looking for the best and brightest system engineers to join our winning and innovative information technology team!
Member of the ESEA Technical Staff working as technical support in a SETA role, on the NSA Tactical Compliance Verification and Interoperability Assessments Team.
Davis Unlimited Information Technologies, Inc. (DUIT) is a woman owned, minority owned small business information technology consulting company. We have opportunities for advancement and our salaries and benefits are competitive. Check us out on the web at www.duit.us!
We do things differently at DUIT! Contact us to find out how. Together, we can DUIT!
Applicant must have an active security clearance and security background check in order to be considered for this position. If you have already completed a background check/clearance, then that is a plus!
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
• Prior military SIGINT systems hands-on experience.
• Ability to review and analyze user requirements, concept of operations documents, system architecture and requirements specifications.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including demonstrated ability to comfortably interact with all levels of organizational management, be willing to operate in a dynamic environment with minimal supervision, and possess strong interpersonal, problem solving, and decision-making skills.
• Technical and people skills necessary to collaborate with customers, subject matter experts, and senior technical and programmatic leadership.
• Knowledge of operational SIGINT data flows.
Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration:
• Multi-service, multi-intelligence background.
• Experience with system acquisition requirements, technical requirements documents, and reviews.
• Familiarity with system design document preparation and JROC architecture products
• Familiarity with DoDAF v2.0 is highly desired.
A Systems Engineer 5 must have a High School Diploma or GED plus nineteen (19) years of general system engineering experience
OR a Bachelor’s degree in a Qualified Engineering Field1 or a Related Discipline2 from an accredited college or university plus fifteen (15) years of systems engineering experience
OR a Master’s degree in a Qualified Engineering Field1 or a Related Discipline2 from an accredited college or university plus thirteen (13) years of systems engineering experience