Are you ready for change? We are looking for the best and brightest IT program managers to join our winning and innovative information technology team!
Sponsor requires a seasoned IT program manager with business transformation and Sponsor's partners experience to assist with the transition of a global network operations, implementation, provisioning and maintenance group. The PM will assist the Chief, the office and the leadership team with other front office duties, including performing a myriad of functions to complete deliverables and finished products, to include developing reports, preparing materials for external briefings, financial analysis, managing process improvement efforts where needed, and creating other business and governance documents. This position includes executive level support, design, installation and operations of network and video solutions.
Davis Unlimited Information Technologies, Inc. (DUIT) is a woman owned, minority owned small business information technology consulting company. We have opportunities for advancement and our salaries and benefits are competitive. Check us out on the web at www.duit.us!
We do things differently at DUIT! Contact us to find out how. Together, we can DUIT!
Applicant must have an active security clearance and security background check in order to be considered for this position. If you have already completed a background check/clearance, then that is a plus!
1. Minimum of 15 years demonstrated experience with Information Technology.
2. Minimum 10 years’ experience with IT operational reporting, communications and technical editing.
3. Demonstrated experience with standing up new organizational structures.
4. Experience with WordPress and content management.
1. Demonstrated knowledge of policy analysis, compliance, and reporting to key stakeholders to affect resource management/allocation decisions.
2. Experience transforming to a services-based organization.
3. Familiarity with Primavera P6 Portfolio Management Tool.
4. Minimum 10 years’ experience in the customer space successfully delivering executive level support for both traditional and non-traditional IT systems.