Are you ready for change? We are looking for the best and brightest software engineers to join our winning and innovative information technology team!
A software engineer shall provide software development and software design support to build a simple comprehensive user interface for a complex system.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Develop and implement Web user interfaces and/or web services using object-oriented programming with a focus on building RESTful services and simple user interfaces;
• Work with Systems Engineers and Developers to develop detail designs and translate and decompose requirements to an effective user interface;
• Act as an advisor to IT System Engineers/Developers and propose changes to the enterprise technical architecture based on analysis of requirements and new technology;
• Provide technical leadership in a software development team environment;
• Work both independently and in an Agile team environment;
• Design software tools and sub-systems to support software reuse and domain analysis and manage their implementation;
• Assist in the development of methodologies and techniques that will be used by other developers to solve specific problems;
• Assist in the development of coding standards and participate in code reviews and code walk through;
• Troubleshoot and problem solve both technical and non-technical issues;
• Analyze and study complex system requirements.
Davis Unlimited Information Technologies, Inc. (DUIT) is a woman owned, minority owned small business information technology consulting company. We have opportunities for advancement and our salaries and benefits are competitive. Check us out on the web at www.duit.us!
We do things differently at DUIT! Contact us to find out how. Together, we can DUIT!
A clearance and security background check are required in order to be considered for this position. If you have already completed a background check/clearance, then that is a plus!
2. Minimum of 4 years demonstrated on-the-job experience working as a full time Software Developer on a large team, developing complex applications with large customer bases.
3. Demonstrated on-the-job experience in web development Angular (within the last 3 years).
4. Demonstrated on-the-job experience with IDE (e.g. Eclipse, or NetBeans).
5. Demonstrated on-the-job experience developing within an Agile environment.
1. Demonstrated on-the-job experience developing and maintaining applications in the Sponsor’s organization.
2. Demonstrated on-the-job experience with code repositories, such as Subversion or Git.
3. Demonstrated on-the-job experience developing with Angular Material.