Are you ready for change? We are looking for the best and brightest software quality assurance (QA) specialist/application testers to join our winning and innovative information technology team!
The Software Quality Assurance (QA) Specialist/Application Tester candidate is a Lead role position responsible for software quality assurance testing of functional or newly developed software code of the Ruby on Rails, SharePoint, and Mobile Application custom solution varieties found in small to medium fielded application solutions. The SME is responsible for testing to customer QA expectations, the secure and functional developed Sponsor's proprietary software and COTS customized code across a variety of projects. Must be familiar with software development life cycle, both manual and automated test-driven developed software code. Must be able to work well in an environment where the test workload ebbs and flows according to influx of work. Ability to be a self-starter during slow periods of work flow, and ensure customer assigned developers adhere to Sponsor application test protocol as enforcer of good software design. Responsibilities include building automated testing tools for rapid re-use in a variety of environments to include commercial and Sponsor CLOUD infrastructures. Seeking experience with software application and infrastructure testing across back-end, service tier, and presentation layers, including a variety of graphical user interfaces.
Davis Unlimited Information Technologies, Inc. (DUIT) is a woman owned, minority owned small business information technology consulting company. We have opportunities for advancement and our salaries and benefits are competitive. Check us out on the web at www.duit.us!
We do things differently at DUIT! Contact us to find out how. Together, we can DUIT!
A clearance and security background check are required in order to be considered for this position. If you have already completed a background check/clearance, then that is a plus!
1) Minimum of ten (10) years demonstrated on-the-job experience as a Software Application Tester.
2) Demonstrated on-the-job experience developing and executing test plans, procedures and scenarios for unit, process, function, system integration and acceptance testing for software and web applications.
3) Demonstrated on-the-job experience consulting with an array of software developers or requirements teams to coordinate and test applications.
4) Demonstrated on-the-job experience developing schedules and test routines for testing of software upgrades.
5) Demonstrated on-the-job experience ensuring software applications and code modifications meet requirements and operate satisfactorily in local and enterprise system environments.
6) Demonstrated on-the-job experience writing detailed test plans, procedures and scenarios for web applications.
7) Demonstrated on-the-job experience documenting the successes and failures of all executed test procedures.
8) Demonstrated on-the-job experience ensuring that the software and user interfaces meet sponsor accessibility requirements.
9) Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related software application development fields.
1) Demonstrated on-the-job experience using the Sponsor's change management system.
2) Demonstrated on-the-job experience with Rational Functional Tester and Rational Performance Tester.
3) Demonstrated on-the-job experience with the Sponsor's application product offerings.
4) Demonstrated on-the-job experience with the Sponsor's mission, customers and partners, as well as applications which support them.
5) Demonstrated on-the-job experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) commercial cloud services.