Are you ready for change? We are looking for the best and brightest systems engineers to join our winning and innovative information technology team!
The Customer is looking for an energetic, creative System Engineer (SE). The SE will work at team building, collaboration, and partnering with other organizations.
This is a brand new initiative and the SE will help launch a Sponsor Program. The SE will play a vital role in setting the program direction at intra-Sponsor and inter-Sponsor levels. This work has significant interaction across many customers and groups and other Service Providers to understand requirements, assess enterprise capabilities that fulfill these needs, and ensure service alignment with Customer's environment.
The SE will assist in enabling program capabilities such as requirements planning, recommending new team member skills, engaging and prioritizing mission stakeholders, and driving the overall engineering effort forward through control gates and related forums. The SE will be expected to work with high level guidance.
The SE will coordinate ongoing efforts to drive toward common program capabilities for use by multiple organizations. The SE is responsible for creating and maintaining traditional SE artifacts such as a Concept of Operations, use cases, requirements decomposition and requirements tracking, design artifacts, and program integration. The SE will provide input to schedules, cost estimates, risk management, project status updates and reports, customer communications, control gates and milestones, and actions and data calls. The SE may provide input to: budgets, team skill requirements, customer engagement methods, project milestone reporting, resource/effort loaded project schedules, and various project status reporting artifacts.
The SE will advise on operations and maintenance planning by leveraging IT Service Management processes.
Proposed candidates must have more than intermittent exposure to mandatory skills. Proposed candidates must have a commanding knowledge of mandatory skills and be able to articulate depth and breadth of each skill.
Davis Unlimited Information Technologies, Inc. (DUIT) is a woman owned, minority owned small business information technology consulting company. We have opportunities for advancement and our salaries and benefits are competitive. Check us out on the web at www.duit.us!
We do things differently at DUIT! Contact us to find out how. Together, we can DUIT!
A clearance and security background check are required in order to be considered for this position. If you have already completed a background check/clearance, then that is a plus!
1) Demonstrated on-the-job experience with the engineering, development and integration of access solutions consistent with Identity and Access Management. The experience preference is for enterprise level deployments.
2) Demonstrated on-the-job experience as a System Engineer integrating design strategies, product specifications, compliance standards and user expectations into delivered capabilities. Experience must clearly describe the critical success factors needed to successfully engineer solutions.
3) Demonstrated on-the-job experience working with seniors, customers, system architects, and developers to identify and shape solutions that meet both performance and Information Assurance requirements. Experience should describe techniques they've personally used to strike a balance between competing priorities in order to deliver results.
4) Demonstrated on-the-job experience in active participation in multiple customer forums to address strategy, architecture, policy, road-maps, key processes, dependencies, interoperability, technology, and governance.
5) Demonstrated on-the-job experience developing and maintaining all system engineering documents and artifacts necessary for the successful execution of projects. Experience must include developing engineering documentation, control gate artifacts, and supporting deliverables.
1) Demonstrated on-the-job experience with Attribute Based Access Control or enterprise Identity and Access Management.
2) Demonstrated on-the-job experience with the Agile methodology such as sprint planning, sprint retrospectives, work backlog, user stories, acceptance criteria or story clarifications.
3) Demonstrated on-the-job experience supporting Information Technology initiatives in the Sponsor’s environment or with cloud or virtual environments.
4) Demonstrated on-the-job experience with the Accreditation and Approval Process.
5) Demonstrated on-the-job experience supporting inter-Sponsor initiatives or similar experience.