Are you ready for change? We are looking for the best and brightest software developers to join our winning and innovative information technology team!
Sponsor is seeking a Software Developer for Automated Testing, Software/Database Development, ETL Development, ETL Tool Integration, Data Modeling, and Documentation.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Perform duties and taskings as directed to meet varying mission needs across multiple projects and programs;
• Use a variety of database methodologies;
• Focus on continual process improvement with a proactive approach to problem solving;
• Work on projects with a customer service-oriented approach;
• Provide analytical data and integrate information from multiple sources into a dynamic environment.
Davis Unlimited Information Technologies, Inc. (DUIT) is a woman owned, minority owned small business information technology consulting company. We have opportunities for advancement and our salaries and benefits are competitive. Check us out on the web at www.duit.us!
We do things differrently at DUIT! Contact us to find out how. Together, we can DUIT!
Applicant must have a security clearance and security background check in order to be considered for this position. If you have already completed a background check/clearance, then that is a plus!
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or a related discipline
2. Minimum of 7 years demonstrated on-the-job experience as an ETL developer extracting, transforming, and loading data from disparate, structured data formats into enriched, query-friendly structured data in indexed files.
3. Minimum of 5 years demonstrated on-the-job experience with ETL tools (e.g. Pentaho).
4. Minimum of 10 years demonstrated on-the-job experience with SQL and stored procedure languages (e.g. PL/SQL).
6. Minimum of 7 years demonstrated on-the-job experience with Regular Expressions (RegEx).
7. Minimum of 7 years demonstrated on-the-job experience with Linux operating systems.
8. Minimum of 7 years demonstrated on-the-job experience developing ETL design documentation including source/target mapping and data dictionary information.
9. Demonstrated on-the-job experience with Hadoop.
10. Demonstrated on-the-job experience with Hbase.
11. Demonstrated on-the-job experience with Protractor.
1. Demonstrated on-the-job experience working with data in foreign language (non-English) scripts (e.g. Unicode).
2. Demonstrated on-the-job experience with Postgres database.
3. Demonstrated experience working with ETLing archival/purge process for logs and data.
4. Demonstrated on-the-job experience working with large-volume data with sensitivity and handling restrictions.
5. Demonstrated on-the-job experience with oral and written communication to include communicating to a technical and non-technical audience.
6. Demonstrated on-the-job experience with adjusting to changing priorities effectively.
7. Demonstrated on-the-job experience working independently and with a team.