Are you ready for change? We are looking for the best and brightest cyber security engineers to join our winning and innovative information technology team!
The candidate is responsible for facilitating safe and secure IT operations through advanced and preemptive security monitoring. This includes monitoring, detecting, analyzing, and re-mediating all APT, SPAM, network anomalies, unauthorized activities, web traffic, malware, and viruses. Position will conduct forensic analysis using industry tools, reviewing windows/network logs, registry entries, image captures, and other techniques to provide a forensic perspective on identified security events.
Davis Unlimited Information Technologies, Inc. (DUIT) is a woman owned, minority owned small business information technology consulting company. We have opportunities for advancement and our salaries and benefits are competitive. Check us out on the web at www.duit.us!
We do things differently at DUIT! Contact us to find out how. Together, we can DUIT!
Applicant must have an active security clearance and security background check in order to be considered for this position. If you have already completed a background check/clearance, then that is a plus!
1. Demonstrated experience with network administration/engineering.
2. Demonstrated experience with Windows/Linux operating environment.
3. Demonstrated experience with research and analysis.
1. Demonstrated experience with UNIX or Linux.
2. Demonstrated experience with Windows system forensic analysis.
3. Demonstrated experience with Virus/malware analysis.
4. Demonstrated experience with industry standard forensic tools and techniques.
5. Demonstrated experience exhibiting communication skills.
6. Demonstrated experience with network security monitoring capabilities and best practices.
7. Demonstrated experience with incident response.
8. Demonstrated experience or desire to become network security/incident analyst.