Are you ready for change? We are looking for the best and brightest System administrators to join our winning and innovative information technology team!
The SME Linux Administrator shall be responsible for the installation, support and monitoring of virtualized mission critical data systems which are independent of the Enterprise Linux environment. The SME Linux Administrator shall also be responsible for the design and implementation of an automation strategy and deployment process (DevOps). In addition, the SME Linux Administrator will provide guidance to the team's less experienced Linux Administrator.
The program is seeking a high performing system administrator to work with the various teams across the Group assist in the administration of a variety of applications.
Davis Unlimited Information Technologies, Inc. (DUIT) is a woman owned, minority owned small business information technology consulting company. We have opportunities for advancement and our salaries and benefits are competitive. Check us out on the web at www.duit.us!
We do things differently at DUIT! Contact us to find out how. Together, we can DUIT!
A clearance and security background check are required in order to be considered for this position. If you have already completed a background check/clearance, then that is a plus!
1. Minimum of 16 years demonstrated on-the-job experience as a Linux Administrator installing, supporting and monitoring Linux servers in a virtualized environment, including the developing and maintaining of installation and configuration procedures, installing and maintaining security patches, performing daily system monitoring, investigating and troubleshooting issues, and upgrading and configuring systems.
2. Demonstrated on-the-job experience designing and implementing an automation strategy and deployment process (DevOps).
3. Demonstrated on-the-job experience with Configuration Management tools, such as Puppet, Chef, and Ansible.
4. Demonstrated on-the-job experience with Continuous Integration/Deployment Tools, such as Jenkins.
5. Demonstrated on-the-job experience with scripting tools, such as PHP, Python, Perl or Ruby.
1. Demonstrated on-the-job experience working on mission critical data systems which are independent of the Enterprise Linux environment.
2. Demonstrated on-the-job experience leading / mentoring less experienced Linux Administrators.
3. Demonstrated on-the-job experience with the Sponsor, familiarity with the culture and processes.
4. Demonstrated on-the-job experience with Tomcat.