Are you ready for change? We are looking for the best and brightest software developers to join our winning and innovative information technology team!
The Sponsor is seeking a Software Developer, at the Expert Level, to provide development engineering and programming support to projects and infrastructure support activities. This developer will also be expected to design and develop enterprise applications in a Web environment.
Davis Unlimited Information Technologies, Inc. (DUIT) is a woman owned, minority owned small business information technology consulting company. We have opportunities for advancement and our salaries and benefits are competitive. Check us out on the web at www.duit.us!
We do things differently at DUIT! Contact us to find out how. Together, we can DUIT!
Applicant must have a security clearance and security background check in order to be considered for this position. If you have already completed a background check/clearance, then that is a plus!
manipulation techniques, data visualization techniques, and directory services, general computer applications software, and specialized utility programs.
2. Demonstrated experience providing database architectural and design capabilities.
3. Demonstrated experience developing unit and functional test plan.
4. Demonstrated experience providing the operations and maintenance of operational systems.
5. Demonstrated experience modifying existing software to correct errors, allow it to adapt to new hardware, or to improve its performance.
6. Demonstrated experience analyzing user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost restraints.
7. Demonstrated experience consulting with customers about software system design and maintenance.
8. Demonstrated experience coordinating software system installation and monitor equipment functioning to ensure specifications are met.
9. Demonstrated experience designing, developing, and modifying software systems, using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and consequence of design.
10. Demonstrated experience developing and directing software system testing and validation procedures, programming, and documentation.
1. Demonstrated experience working with computers and electronics, and a knowledge of circuit boards, processors, chips, electronic equipment, and computer hardware and software, including applications and programming.
2. Demonstrated experience working with mathematics, and a working knowledge of arithmetic, algebra, geometry, calculus, statistics, and their applications.
3. Demonstrated experience working on engineering and technology projects, and a working knowledge of the practical application of engineering science and technology. This includes applying principles, techniques, procedures, and equipment to the design and production of various goods and services.
4.Demonstrated experience working with customers and personal services, and a working knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
5. Demonstrated experience solving complex problems and identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement new ones.
6. Demonstrated experience collaborating with computer manufacturers and users to develop new programming methods.
7. Demonstrated experience training subordinates in programming and program coding.
8. Demonstrated experience designing, developing, and maintaining applications within the cloud environment. This can be for new applications development or the transition of legacy applications to the cloud environment.