Are you ready for change? We are looking for the best and brightest applications developers to join our winning and innovative information technology team!
The candidate will be responsible for development and engineering for a data library service as well as other data services that translate and process multiple data types and emit standard data types for ingest and storage in various Sponsor data repositories. Key concepts include data modeling, data linking, access control, data normalization, and data interoperability.
Davis Unlimited Information Technologies, Inc. (DUIT) is a woman owned, minority owned small business information technology consulting company. We have opportunities for advancement and our salaries and benefits are competitive. Check us out on the web at www.duit.us!
We do things differently at DUIT! Contact us to find out how. Together, we can DUIT!
Applicant must have an active security clearance and security background check in order to be considered for this position. If you have already completed a background check/clearance, then that is a plus!
1. Demonstrated experience with the full software development life cycle.
2. Demonstrated experience with Java.
3. Demonstrated experience developing in AWS.
4. Demonstrated experience with Junit.
5. Demonstrated experience with XML development experience (i.e. using any of XPath, XML Schema, Schematron, RelaxNG, DOM/SAX/Stax parsing).
6. Demonstrated experience working with team members, program leadership and other stakeholders to identify and define program requirements and turn them into IT solutions.
7. Demonstrated experience exhibiting analytical and problem solving skills.
1. Demonstrated experience architecting and developing in AWS.
2. Demonstrated expert knowledge of the classification marking system.
3. Demonstrated experience with Google Protocol Buffers or Apache AVRO.
4. Demonstrated experience with XSLT (especially Saxon).
5. Demonstrated experience with knowing how data Ontologies can be used in data architecture.
6. Demonstrated experience creating certification and accreditation documentation.
7. Demonstrated experience working in an Agile framework.
8. Demonstrated experience exhibiting communication skills.
9. Demonstrated experience collaborating with other Sponsor teams to maximize the compatibility of the architecture with other project goals and needs.