Are you ready for change? We are looking for the best and brightest SharePoint engineers to join our winning and innovative information technology team!
This individual will be the primary person responsible for the Operation and Maintenance needs of a SharePoint site that has been created within the customer office. On rare occasions, we may also request low LOE builds of new site needs. The engineering of the current site includes workflow generation and automation of several aspects of the customer process. The individual will work with members of the office to determine the requirements for any new requirements. This individual will be responsible for support and may be required to re-engineer some portions as requirements in the office change or during a future transition to a replacement system. This individual may take on other duties as assigned as well.
Davis Unlimited Information Technologies, Inc. (DUIT) is a woman owned, minority owned small business information technology consulting company. We have opportunities for advancement and our salaries and benefits are competitive. Check us out on the web at www.duit.us!
We do things differently at DUIT! Contact us to find out how. Together, we can DUIT!
Applicant must have an active security clearance and security background check in order to be considered for this position. If you have already completed a background check/clearance, then that is a plus!
1. Demonstrated experience with SharePoint 2013 development and integration with custom applications based on specialized requirements.
2. Demonstrated experience troubleshooting and debugging problems with current SharePoint applications to ensure their continued operation.
3. Demonstrated experience creating custom reports in various applications such as Excel or SQL.
1. Demonstrated experience conducting engineering activities with SharePoint 2013 in the Sponsor's environment.
2. Demonstrated experience creating custom reports in SQL.