Are you ready for change? We are looking for the best and brightest documentation specialists to join our winning and innovative information technology team!
The Sponsor is seeking a Documentation/Communications Specialist to work on a team that is responsible for the operations of a group-level Information Technology (IT) Front Office.
The candidate's duties will include:
• Review existing sources of insight (including previous communication activity) to understand the overall context for communication for the group.
• SharePoint development and administration; provide continuous content updates and modifications as the SharePoint Content Administrator (SCA).
• Design, develop, coordinate, and manage engaging, targeted content and messages suitable for use across a range of channels.
• Develop info-graphics (place-mats) specific to the Organization’s divisions to assist with providing key metrics to various audiences and maintain integrity of content on a monthly basis.
• Develop and prepare website content, SharePoint content, weekly newsletter, Talk-About site, Wiki page and briefing slides as needed (in support of organization’s briefing cadre).
• Have practical understanding of digital tools such as (but not limited to) Word-press content management systems.
• Select appropriate visuals to improve the impact of communication (for example, photography and info-graphics).
• Support delivery of communication content and staff events, ensuring products are delivered to a high quality.
• Deliver corporate messages to local audience in appropriately tailored manner.
• Write clearly in plain, simple, clear, concise, accurate language and check work for spelling and grammar.
• Express ideas effectively, both orally and in writing.
• Other communications/documentation related support to customer Front Office as requested.
Davis Unlimited Information Technologies, Inc. (DUIT) is a woman owned, minority owned small business information technology consulting company. We have opportunities for advancement and our salaries and benefits are competitive. Check us out on the web at www.duit.us!
We do things differrently at DUIT! Contact us to find out how. Together, we can DUIT!
Applicant must have an active security clearance and security background check are required in order to be considered for this position. If you have already completed a background check/clearance, then that is a plus!
1. Demonstrated experience with SharePoint development and administration to include troubleshooting and debugging problems with SharePoint applications to ensure their continued operation.
2. Demonstrated experience with graphics design to include utilizing graphics to represent data.
3. Demonstrated experience with technical writing/editing background.
1. Demonstrated experience with information assurance or cyber security.
2. Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite: Excel, PowerPoint, Photoshop, and Visio.
3. Excellent customer service, oral and written communication skills.
4. Demonstrated experience working on multiple requirements and adapting to changing priorities.