Are you ready for change? We are looking for the best and brightest programmers to join our winning and innovative information technology team!
The Programmer shall support the Sponsor’s cross domain data transfer and file conversion solutions. Activities will be concentrated on all aspects of the product development life cycle that are consistent with creating, implementing, and supporting new features and product capabilities in client/server applications while improving data processing methods to ensure highest levels of information system security. Responsibilities will include developing new products, application interfaces, and bug-fix remedies, as well as performing product application integration. The successful candidate will:
• Design, develop and maintain leading edge technology (note – this includes new development or transition of legacy applications to the cloud environment).
• Participate in coding and testing.
• Develop automated tools to perform product functional and vulnerability tests.
• Interface with customer support activities.
• Provide relevant fixes to identified problems.
• Analyze complex system requirements.
• Design software tools and subsystems to enable reuse.
• Develop for efficient performance, maintenance, and implementation.
• Prepare required program and user level documentation.
• Provide guidance in software development techniques.
• Create detailed flow charts, programs, and tests.
• Coordinate activities to ensure proper implementation according to specifications; develop system alternative solutions.
• Prepare test plans and test data of cross domain system.
• Participate in project reviews.
• Develop and write computer programs to store, locate, and retrieve specific documents, data, and information.
• Analyze functional business applications and design specifications for functional activities.
• Code, test, and debug new software or enhancements to existing software.
• Perform maintenance on existing software products and contribute knowledge of business applications (note – some maintenance will be scheduled outside of core business hours).
Davis Unlimited Information Technologies, Inc. (DUIT) is a woman owned, minority owned small business information technology consulting company. We have opportunities for advancement and our salaries and benefits are competitive. Check us out on the web at www.duit.us!
We do things differently at DUIT! Contact us to find out how. Together, we can DUIT!
A clearance and security background check are required in order to be considered for this position. If you have already completed a background check/clearance, then that is a plus!
1. Demonstrated on-the-job experience developing applications that utilize the AWS product offerings to include: AWS AMI, AWS Auto Scaling, AWS S3, AWS RDS, AWS ElastiCache, AWS ELB, AWS CloudWatch.
2. Demonstrated on-the-job experience with Java development and testing.
3. Demonstrated on-the-job experience with HTML/CSS, XML, and/or XSLT.
4. Demonstrated on-the-job experience using SQL with MySQL or PostgreSQL.
1. Demonstrated on-the-job experience with DevOps tools (Git, Artifactory, Chef, Puppet, Docker).
2. Demonstrated on-the-job experience developing within an Agile environment.
3. Demonstrated on-the-job experience Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) processes with such tools as Jenkins.
4. Demonstrated on-the-job experience coding for Accessibility.
5. Attended AWS Training Classes in the Developer Certification Track, or AWS Certified Developer.